I need to work on remembering that I have to keep you all updated on my life!
Okay, that's a lie. I remembered that I have this little corner of cyberspace devoted entirely to my life, but my life is so boring right now, that I've been too ashamed to write anything. Here's a rundown of the month of August:
1. Lived with the Huseby's for over a week.
2. Moved into our own house! YAY!
3. Unpacked, unpacked, and unpacked.
4. Luke went to math camp.
5. Jill dropped Luke off at math camp.
6. Jill picked Luke up from math camp.
7. We've written thank you notes.
8. Cooked. For real, I haven't cooked this much in a long time.
9. Went to an interview today!
10. Tried to talk Luke out of buying a deep freeze to put in our storage closet.
11. Hosted our first overnight guests since moving in: Ruth (Luke's sister) and Melissa.
I'll hopefully be able to maintain number 10 and add a number 12 soon: Went to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment