Monday, August 16, 2010

Pay it forward (with homemade craftiness)

I've been in craft mode recently and want to love on some people through my craftiness (the homemade kind, not the "I'm out to get you" kind). A new blogging buddy, Cortney, has gotten me into this and I hope others will join me!

Here's the way it's going down:

1.) Cortney will be sending me and 2 of her other readers a handmade gift,
2.) in return the 3 of us will post about it on our blog and host our own PIF (Pay it Forward) for 3 of our own readers,
3.) then those people will continue the PIF from their blog.

Here are the official "rules" of the PIF:

1. The first 3 people to visit my blog & leave a comment here on this post saying they want to participate will receive a homemade gift from me. You are allowed 1 year (according to the rules) in which to send out the gift.

2. You must have a blog of your own to participate in the PIF.

3. You must post about the PIF on your blog & you must offer the challenge of a PIF.

By accepting my PIF, YOU agree to host a PIF on your blog, you will agree to send a homemade gift (within 1 year) to the first 3 people who sign up on your blog to participate in your PIF & so it continues.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I'm so glad you are on board. I'm also giggy because you spelled my name right! Suprisingly enough, even when I spell my name out for people or write it out for them 9 out of 10 people still spell it wrong. Is it really that shocking to people to see the name 'Cortney' without a 'u' in it? Okay, I'm done rambling about my name!

    Thanks again for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill! I haven't heard anything/ read anything from you in awhile, I just wanted to make sue you were doing okay. I am almost done with me 3 Pay It Forward goodies...can you e-mail me your snail mail address? Or, if you don't think you can participate anymore will you e-mail me and let me know? Thanks!

    cortneylyon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete