Luke and I have both been experiencing dry, peeling fingers recently. We've come up with a few hypotheses as to why this is happening:
-sitting in a/c air constantly
-the change in season
-(and my personal favorite, from my husband) touching the hot steering wheel.
I am going with hot steering wheel. I also had that happen to me at one time (recently but I don't remember when) and had to get finger printed during that time and remember being really worried about my finger print not being accurate and getting into trouble for it.
ReplyDeleteI rock
Okay, I was thinking about this as I drove to work this evening. My fingers are peeling on the sides, not where they touch the steering wheel. I'm not so sure about Luke's hypothesis anymore.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are not peeling on the sides... also, how do you know that they didn't start peeling on the palm side and then work its way around to the outside?
ReplyDeleteNew Theory: Chalk. I use it daily. Very dry substance. Thoughts?
ReplyDeleteI don't use chalk daily and my fingers are peeling.
ReplyDeleteYour fingers are peeling because you have become overly dependent on moisturizers.
ReplyDelete(Rolling my eyes)
ReplyDelete