For those of you who have been around for awhile, you may remember this. Luke had a similar moment tonight that he wanted me to blog about. Here's his story...
We've been watching The Guild the past couple of nights. Tonight we ended on an episode where someone goes in for a high five and misses, and the other high-fiver says "Watch the elbow, Dude." According to Luke, he came up with that and he's really excited that his idea has made it onto The Guild. Then he said, "You need to blog about this."
Now, I'm pretty sure that I heard "watch the elbow" before I met Luke. Has anyone else heard this advice before? Or has Luke's idea made it big time (of course, not as big time as mine; mine was on network tv after all)?
I don't know if you can call the WB/CW network TV. And I definitely came up with the "elbow technique"... though there is so much more to it than just not missing.
ReplyDelete