Luke and I only have one car. We decided that we would sell one of our cars when we got married since Bloomington has pretty good public transportation and we would save money. Being a one car family hasn't been too rough yet since I've been home and can pick Luke up if he needs a ride.
Today, I'm taking the car to Effingham, Illinois, to hang out with Michelle. Luke will be staying in Bloomington to work on homework and watch the Colts.
Luke just saw a local Wendy's commercial. They are having a contest for 4 free Colts home game tickets. Luke says, "Guess what I'm having for supper!?" And I reply, "Are you going to walk?" Luke is sad now.
The more I read from your blog the more stuff I find that we have in common. We also only have one car (we almost got rid of that one too but a last minute credit application with our new bank saved the day). Too funny!
ReplyDelete